INSULATION should add value to energy savings, sustainability, air quality, safety, durability, and comfort.
The value of spray insulation is recognized during the application process. The materials are spray-applied and adhere to any substrate that it comes in contact with; filling every crack and crevice along the way.
Creating an "airtight" building envelope is the fastest way to reduce energy consumption. Foam-Lok spray foam insulation provides a great thermal and moisture management system.
There are two types of materials available in the spray foam insulation industry. Open-cell and closed-cell spray polyurethane foam systems. Plus, we have created a special cold weather formula to extend the application season for our Licensed Applicators. And we also added an orange pigment to the foam to help signify the uniqueness of our projects.
At Lapolla, we are committed to delivering quality products that help our Licensed Applicator partners offer solutions that contribute to high-performance building objectives.
Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation
|Spray Polyurethane Foam|
- Seals cracks and crevices
- Insulates hard to reach areas
- Quick and easy installation by a "Licensed applicator"
- Self adhered seamless layer of insulation
- Conforms to any architectural design
- A high degree of strength-to-weight ratio
- Adds little weight to ceiling or roof areas
- Adheres to most building materials
- No fasteners required
- Meets Class 1 building requirements
- No off-gassing after fully cured
|High Insulation Value|
- High R-Value allows more insulation into less space (2" x 4"s instead of 2" x 6"s) – cost savings in stud size reduction
- Performs in hot as well as cold temperatures
|Rigid (Closed-cell spray foam)|
- Will not settle or shrink
- Adds structural strength
- Inhibits moisture driven elements due to its closed cell structure
- Helps to protect against mold and mildew
|Minimizes Air Infiltration/ Exfiltration|
- Keeps conditioned air where it should be – inside the building
- Helps eliminate drafts and provides for comfortable interiors
|The information provided herein, based on current customs and practices of the trade, is offered in good faith and believed to be accurate, but is made WITHOUT WARAN TY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO FITNESS, MERCHANT ABILITY, OR ANY OTHER MATTER. LAPOLLA INDUSTRIES, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAG E ARISING OUT OF ITS USE. Lapolla and/ or a qualified contractor should be consulted for specific information. nominal values which may be provided herein are believed to be representative, but are not to be used as specifications nor assumed to be identical to finished products.|